Forms and Procedures
Partnership Fundraising Guidelines
Please read the complete guidelines for Partnership Fundraising.
- Partnerships must comply with all federal, state and local laws governing charitable fundraising, gift reporting, and special events.
- Prospective partners should submit to DBCC a detailed proposal outlining the details of the partnership.
- Partnerships should be mutually beneficial with DBCC maintaining the right to negotiate the terms.
- DBCC will evaluate the proposed partnership based on its mission and potential to enhance its image. This may lead to a written report at the conclusion of the partnership.
- All partnerships will require a letter/form of agreement between DBCC and the partner(s) that delineates the details of the relationship, including but not limited to, roles, duties, timelines, use of logo, involvement of DBCC personnel, approvals, etc. This agreement must be approved and signed by both parties prior to proceeding with any aspects of the partnership.
- DBCC will provide a camera-ready logo and approved copy for use in invitations, advertisements, or other activities related to the event. DBCC’s name and logo must appear as approved by DBCC.
- The partnering organization will develop a communications plan for review by DBCC.
- DBCC will review the progress/success of the partnership, both short- and long-term, and reserves the right to decline participation as a beneficiary organization.
- Under no circumstances may an individual keep any portion of the designated proceeds as profit or compensation for involvement in the partnership.
- The sponsoring organization should submit proceeds to DBCC within 60 days after the event. Proceeds should be mailed to: Kelly Kershaw – Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition – 111 W. 11th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Download the Fundraising_Event_Activity_Registration_Form.pdf
when complete or fax it to 302-778-1104.