The Pink Ribbon Circle
Membership in the Pink Ribbon Circle recognizes individuals whose annual unrestricted support provides critical resources to advance life-saving programs, services and resources to address the most urgent needs of the organization and the people we serve.
To make a substantial difference in the lives of those we serve, we ask you to join DBCC’s Pink Ribbon Circle at one of the following levels:
Pink Ribbon Circle
- Circle of Light ($10,000+)
- Circle of Courage ($5,000+)
- Circle of Caring ($2,500+)
- Circle of Hope ($1,000+)
Benefits of Membership
Pink Ribbon Circle members provide philanthropic leadership to DBCC, which makes a difference in the lives of those in Delaware and the surrounding communities facing breast cancer. To our Pink Ribbon Circle members, the pride experienced as a result of providing this support to help fight breast cancer is among the greatest rewards.
Additionally, DBCC demonstrates its appreciation for such generosity through a variety of special benefits:
- A lapel pin designating your place within the Circle.
- Regular updates from the DBCC President and Board of Trustees about current initiatives and priorities.
- Invitations to special events with the DBCC leadership and other benefactors, including the annual donor recognition event.
- Recognition in DBCC’s publications and event programs.
Join the Pink Ribbon Circle today with your gift of $1000 or more.