The Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition welcomes the opportunity to develop fundraising partnerships with businesses, community organizations and individuals to support our life-saving programs and services. We have golf tournaments, 5Ks, walks, restaurant events, yard sales, auctions, and more.
DBCC has a number of opportunities for corporate sponsorship including the Lights of Life gala, the Shining Light Awards, DE-Feet 5K, Race for the Pink Ribbon, and our Annual Breast Health Update. In addition, there are a number of ways for corporations and businesses to become sponsors of DBCC programs.
Presenting sponsorships are currently available for Lights of Life, the Breast Cancer Update, and the Shining Light Awards. One Presenting Sponsorship will be available for each of these major events. A Presenting Sponsorship requires a donation of $25,000. Benefits to Presenting Sponsors include:
- The Presenting Sponsor receives marquee visibility i.e., “DBCC and Your Company present Lights of Life”.
- The Presenting Sponsor is highlighted on all promotional materials including invitations.
- The Presenting Sponsor will receive reserved seating at the event (this is dependent upon the event).
- The Presenting Sponsor will be publicly acknowledged at the event (the details to be determined within the atmosphere of the evening/program).
- Presenting Sponsors receive right of first refusal in serving as Presenting sponsors for future events.
- Presenting Sponsors will be acknowledged as such in all donor recognition materials for DBCC.