The programs of the Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition are designed to support the needs of breast cancer survivors in our communities, educate local audiences on breast health, provide screening outreach to under-served communities, along with connecting local survivors with one another.
Survivor Programs bring education, fun, and fellowship to breast cancer survivors, women recently diagnosed with cancer and their families.
- Peer Mentor Support for Breast Cancer
- Beginning Your Pink Ribbon Journey
- A Breast Cancer Conversation
- Forever Fighters
- My Sisters Keeper
- Nurture with Nature
- Young Survivors In Action
- Survivors’ Social
- Bosom Buddy
- Breast Care Assistance Fund
Community Outreach & Education Programs
Our Community Outreach and Education programs bring information, resources, and education to community groups, individuals, corporate and business groups, schools and colleges across Delaware.
- Women’s Health Screening Program
- Multi-Cultural Connection Health Fair
- Lunch & Learn Presentations
- Breast Health Presentations
- Breast Cancer Update
- Research Grant